Here you'll find the latest reports, studies and official updates on New England’s energy outlook, as well as resources for understanding natural gas basics, including the regulatory process, construction procedures and safety measures.
Learn about natural gas safety, uses and transportation.
Fact Sheets on Natural Gas Basics
- What Is a Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline?
- How Does Natural Gas Get to Consumers?
- Surveys & Study Corridor FAQs
- Right-of-Way Easement Notification, Negotiations and Acquisition
- Right-of-Way “101”
- The Regulatory Process
- How We Build the Pipeline
- Your Property During Construction
- Natural Gas Pipeline Safety
- Pipeline Safety and Public Awareness
- Operational Safety
- Launchers and Receivers: Critical to the Integrity of Our Pipelines
- How We Cross Rivers and Streams
- How We Restore Agricultural Areas
- Inside a Natural Gas Compressor Station
- Compressor Stations and Emergency Shutdowns
- What is LNG?
Browse key documents and reports relevant to the Access Northeast project.
- ISO New England 2016 Regional Electricity Outlook
- ISO New England 2015 Regional Electricity Outlook
- New England Governors’ Energy Update: Actions for a Cleaner, More Reliable and More Affordable Energy Future (4/23/15)
- ICF report on Access Northeast
- Open Season Notice for Firm Service
- National Grid Joins Eversource Energy and Spectra Energy on Access Northeast; Project Launches Open Season for New England Energy Reliability Solution